What you need to find out about Egypt e-visa
With Egypt being one of the chosen holiday destinations, and also a vast number of business opportunities, it is crucial that the Visa process to be made easier.
The Egypt e-Visa is an electronic travel authorization made for citizens that like to visit Egypt for travel and leisure. This program accelerates the application procedure to have new visas. The visitors can choose between a single or multiple-entry visa for Egypt, in accordance with the duration of your visit.
You can obtain this Egypt e-Visa without visiting the embassy, just via a web application. This completely new process was implemented by the Egyptian authorities.
Egypt Visa requirements
There are some requirements that the travelers need to bear in mind to be able to obtain the Electronic Travel Authorization to enter Egypt. Here are the most crucial ones:
- You need to have a valid passport which won’t expire for around 8 months.
- Just 7 nations are visa-exempt: Malaysia, Bahrain, Hong Kong, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Lebanon, Macao, and also the United Arab Emirates.
- Please note that there are several kinds of visas, so you need to check if your nationality is qualified to receive the electronic visa or for the one to get on arrival.
- Once you have the verification that you are able to request for an online visa, make sure you complete the online form without mistakes.
- Make use of your credit or debit card to cover the fee.
- A main page of your passport is needed, so make sure you get a scan or picture of it to upload.
- Once you have the electronic visa you should print a duplicate of it to show it to the Egyptian border.
What you should pick between a single-entry visa or a multiple-entry visa
Whether you are applying for a Visa on arrival or e-Visa, you should choose its type. Depending on how you planned your journey, you can make the best choice:
Single-entry Egypt Visa
This kind allows a 30 days stay and are valid for six months, starting off the issue day. When touring with a team, one person can apply online for all of the travelers, but each of them ought to accomplish and sign their own forms. This does not apply for parents or guardians, who’ll sign the applications for their kids.
If you plan to visit the Sinai Red Sea resorts for 15 days, you can do so with a visa-exempt stamp you get on arrival. Remember that you will need a single entry Visa throughout the country, though.
If you’re just passing through Egypt and it will require less than 48 hours, you do not need to secure a Visa.
Multiple-entry Egypt e-Visa
If you decided to take a number of visits to Egypt, you ought to get the multiple-entry one. By doing this you could leave and come back as you like. This type of Visa cannot be obtained on arrival, so you should apply for it beforehand. It will let you stay for 30 days maximum during a 90 day period, containing multiple entries.
If you chose to work in Egypt and are in need of a long-term visa, first you have to have a multiple-entry one. This will ease your way to get a work permit and get back anytime needed.